Lady finger can cure Diabetes?

Posted by Butnaa | Tuesday, November 11, 2008 | | 0 comments »

Note: This is a mail which I have received from a friend and do not know any one who has tried the following remedy. Though you will learn, it is not harmful. Please share this article with those are having Diabetes!


The mail is like this:


Last month in one of TV program I had learnt a treatment of Diabetes. Since I am diabetic, I tried it and it was very useful and my sugar contain is in control now. In fact I have already reduced my medicine.

Take two pieces of 'Lady Finger' and remove/cut both ends of each piece. Also put a small cut in the middle and put these two pieces in a glass of water. Cover the glass and keep it at room temperature for overnight. In the early morning, before breakfast simply remove the two pieces of lady finger from the glass and drink that water. Keep doing it on daily basis. Within two weeks, you will see remarkable results in reduction of your sugar contains.

My sister has got rid of her diabetes. She was on Insulin for few years, but after taking the lady fingers for a few months, she has stopped Insulin and she continues to take the lady fingers everyday. However, she chops the lady fingers into fine pieces in the night, add the water and drinks it the next morning.

You have to keep taking it for a few months before you see results, as most cases might be chronic.

End mail

* Believe it or not? You can try, since it is not harmful.

0 comments